The Blue SCCY CPX-2 is designed for shooters who prefer a concealed carry pistol without an external safety. The CPX-1 and CPX-2 models are identical in all other aspects of specifications and performance.
- Barrel: machined from bar stock with 7 lands and grooves having a 16-1 right hand twist.
- Receiver: 7075-T6 aircraft grade heat treated aluminum alloy, machined from bar stock.
- Grip/Frame: Made from Zytel polymer, with ergonomic finger grooves and an integral “RE-COIL CUSHION” on the back?strap.
- Recoil Spring System: all steel, fully encapsulated for ease of disassembly and reassembly.
- Slide Lock/Release: steel with a Zytel over molded polymer extension for ease of operation.
- 3 dot sight system: steel rear sight, adjustable for windage only with locking screw.
- Hammer firing system: double action only, internal hammer with inertial firing pin to prevent accidental discharge if dropped.
- Double action trigger: specifically designed for shooter comfort and accuracy by designing the system to have a smooth effortless, consistent 9 pound trigger pull.
- Magazine: included with (2) double stack, 10 round capacity magazines with finger extension base installed and 2 flat magazine bases included.
- Trigger Guard Lock: custom designed to properly fit and be child resistant. Includes 2 keys.
- Manufacturer: SCCY
- Model: CPX-2
- Caliber: 9mm Luger
- Barrel Length: 3.1"
- Height: 4"
- Length: 5.7"
- Width: 1"
- Weight: 15oz
- Slide: Natural stainless steel finished by ceramic abrasion producing a non-reflective satin finish.
- Frame: SCCY Blue Zytel Polymer
|Stock||SCCY Blue Polymer with Absorbing Cushion|
|Finish||Satin Stainless Steel|
|Sights||FT: 1-Dot RR: 2-Dot|
Determined at checkout.