A recent HK pistol design, the P30 is a modern police and security pistol that combines function and safety. Ergonomic features include a special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates, allowing the pistol to be individually adapted to any user. Ambidextrous controls include dual slide releases and magazine release levers. Variants with a conventional double-action/single-action trigger have a serrated decocking button located on the rear of the frame.P30S models have an ambidextrous safety lever mounted on both sides of the frame. S models are available in the conventional double-action/single-action trigger models.
FEATURES: Type: Semi-auto Pistol Action: Double Action Only Caliber: 9mm Finish: Black Frame: Polymer Frame Barrel: 3.85" Overall Length: 6.95" Capacity: 17 + 1 # Of Magazines: 2 Sights: Fixed Weight: 26.08 Oz.
- Special grip frame with interchangeable backstrap inserts and lateral plates
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail on frame for mounting lights and accessories
- Corrosion proof fiber-reinforced polymer frame
- Polygonal bore profile for increased velocity, easier cleaning, and longer barrel life
- Multiple trigger firing modes available
- Patented HK recoil reduction system
- One-piece machined slide made from nitro-carburized steel
- Corrosion-resistant “hostile environment” blued finish
- Ambidextrous slide levers and
- Ambidextrous magazine release magazine
- Patented lock-out safety device
- Bobbed hammer (DAO models)
- Automatic hammer and firing pin safeties
Determined at checkout.