ROMEO5 compact red dot sights provide civilians and armed professionals a robust 1x aiming solution for any situation. Ultra-low parallax so point-of-aim is point-of-impact and the red dot remains parallel to the bore of your firearm, no matter what your viewing angle is relative to the optical axis of the sight. Unlimited eye-relief allows you to acquire the aiming point and the target regardless of the position of your eye behind the sight. The readily available CR2032 battery is side-loading, allowing for quick battery replacement (featuring 40,000+ hours or more of life). Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 atmosphere) and fog-proof performance.
- 2 MOA Red-Dot provides 10 illumination settings (8 daylight plus 2 NV) for visibility in all light conditions
- MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not. Provides for optimum operational safety and enhanced 40,000+ hour battery life
- Integrated M1913 Picatinny interface provides industry-standard mounting options for a wide range of applications
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog-proof performance
- Includes an M1913 Picatinny low mount riser and a co-witness 1.41” riser mount
- SKU: SOR52010
- Magnification: 1x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 20mm
- Adjustment Increments: 1.0 MOA
- Total Elevation Travel: 100 MOA
- Total Windage Travel: 100 MOA
- Overall Length: 62.7mm
- Overall Width: 38.1mm
- Height: 38.6mm
- Weight: 5.1 oz.
- Reticle: 2 MOA Red Dot
- Reticle Color: Red
- Battery: (1) CR2032
- Run Time: 40 000 Hours
- Illumination Settings: 8 Daytime / 2 NV
- Mount Type: T10 Torx Low Profile and T10 Torx 1.41" Riser
- Color: Black
Determined at checkout.