The Kimber Stainless Raptor II takes its name from a combination of aggressive slide and frame serrations, feathered logo grips and special scaled texturing accents. While this patented design is unique, the features, dependability and accuracy are pure Kimber. Tritium night sights, ambidextrous thumb safety and a bumped and grooved grip safety are all standard with the Raptor family. The quality of the Kimber 1911 rivals America’s finest pistolsmiths; hold a Raptor and see for yourself.
- Back-cut row of larger scales along the top of the slide
- Scaled slide serrations and ambidextrous thumb safety
- Striking grips with scale pattern complete this patented pistol design
- Tactical Wedge night sights
- Brush-polished flats
- Manufacturer: Kimber
- Model: Stainless Raptor II
- Caliber: .45 ACP
- Height: 5.25"
- Barrel Length: 5"
- Overall Length: 8.7"
- Width: 1.28"
- Weight (with empty magazine): 38 oz.
- Magazine Capacity: 8
- Guide Rod: Full Length
- Recoil Spring: 16 lbs.
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Barrel Material: Stainless Steel Match Grade
- Twist Rate: 16 (Left Hand)
- Sights: Tactical Wedge Tritium Night Sights Fixed
- Sight Raduis: 6.8"
- Trigger Type: Aluminum Match Grade
- Trigger Factory Setting: 4-5 lbs.
Determined at checkout.