PURCHASING FIREARMS ONLINE
It is illegal to ship firearms to anyone not holding an active Federal Firearms License (FFL). For that reason, firearms purchased online may be picked up at our store or shipped to an FFL (gun store) near you. We may contact and verify the FFL you select during checkout before we ship your firearm(s). The buyer is encouraged to contact the receiving FFL licensee before purchase.
All items purchased may be returned within 30 days with the exception of ammunition, books, firearms, scopes that have been mounted, pepper sprays, special orders, and any other items that are consumable. Unfortunately, no returns will be granted after 30 days of receipt of the sale. In the event of a manufacturer defect after 30 days, let us know what issues you have and we will help facilitate a resolution with the Manufacturer if at all possible. Returned products must be in, like-new condition, and all items and original packaging must be included. For purchases not in like-new condition or missing items, EZ GUNZ may either refuse the return or charge a 15% restocking fee.
When returning item(s), you have the option of exchanging the item(s), receive the purchase price on store credit, or receiving a refund for the full amount of the purchase price less shipping. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product, we will credit your account. Please allow up to 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Please read the following conditions. If conditions are not met, EZ GUNZ reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a 15% restocking fee.
- - In order to return an item, please contact customer service at 1-866-4-EZGUNZ (1-866-439-4863) to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- - When sending the item back, place the original package into a shipping carton.
- - Include the invoice and the reason for the return. If the item is defective, please specify the defect.
- - Please do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer's package.
- - If you receive a label via email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- - Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
Please send your pre-authorized returns to:
BUCKEYE GUN DEALER / EZGUNZ
910N 21ST STREET
NEWARK, OH. 43055
- - All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, hangtags for apparel and any accessories.
- - Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model.
- - EZ GUNZ is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- - All consumable items (e.g., tape, CD & DVD's, Books, SD cards) once unwrapped.
- - Special order merchandise.
- - Mouth calls, scent-a-way products, and other scent products that have been used or opened.
- - Scopes that have been mounted on crossbows and firearms.
- - Gift Cards. (These are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.)
Used firearms may not be returned. All sales are final. Description and photos (if available) are provided by the seller.
GENERAL FIREARM SALES
All firearms, magazines, receivers and restricted law enforcement items are sold and shipped in accordance with all existing federal, state and local laws and regulations. Many of the firearms, magazines and parts for sale on this website may be restricted or prohibited in your area. Please check your local and state regulations before ordering.
All new firearms are shipped in the original manufacturer's box, with magazine(s), accessories and applicable warranty. Firearms requiring warranty work must be returned to the factory within 1 year of purchase for repair. Accessories and special order items not normally sold by our store will not be covered under warranty even if these products are part of an integrated firearms package, unless we have guaranteed the entire package in writing. Please contact the original manufacturer for warranty information on all accessories and special order items.
All information collected during the checkout process is transmitted via industry standard Transport Layer Security (TLS). A Transport Layer Security (TLS) Certificate (or SSL Certificate) creates an encrypted connection between a Web site and a visitor's Web browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the Web site and the browser remains private and secure.
All orders are shipped promptly from a distributor warehouse or in-store inventory within 3 - 10 business days using UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Tracking numbers are available for items shipped via UPS and FedEx.
ONLINE PRICE & DESCRIPTION ERRORS
Online inventory changes every day. Occasionally an item may appear on the site by mistake or the item's description may contain a typographical error. We do not guarantee that titles, descriptions, pictures or prices on our site are error-free. We reserve the right to refuse any order including but not limited to orders for items with errors in the description or price. In the event that we cancel an order we will not charge the customer's credit card or we will refund the money.
You must be 18 or older to purchase rifle or shotgun ammunition and 21 or older to purchase handgun ammunition. All ammunition will be shipped ground with adult signature required. Always make sure to use the correct ammunition for your specific firearms. Check your local laws for any other regulations.
when they are posted on this page.